- What is your first name: Sonia
- What city are you from: Quilapungo
- What country are you from: Ecuador
- What do you do: Sells handy crafts near Quilotoa Crater Lake
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why: Spain because my sister lives there.
- What’s your dream and why: Having a big store one day to sell all my handy crafts.
FOGG Notes: I meet Sonia on the last day I was in Quilotoa. There was about 8 ladies with stalls selling crafts in the same area but she seemed to smile biggest at me when I walked by. I wanted to do a Faces of Ecuador on her and was actually needing a pair of gloves, so figured I would kill two birds with one stone. I found a pair I liked and asked her how much. She gave me a pretty fair price right off the bat so I said ok but wanted a picture if that was ok. She happily said deal! Found out she is only 15 and as before with Madia I’m not sure if they go to school. The locals in Quilotoa were some of the nicest people I have met so far in Ecuador. Everyone seemed to have a smile…even if I didn’t capture it.